Linkwithin

header ads

Odyssey ( Beyond experience)*πŸŒ„πŸŒƒπŸŒ  *WrittenπŸ“•πŸ–Š️ by Samrantimi* *Episode 2* *The end of the beginning* 🌸🌹🌺

*Odyssey ( Beyond experience)*πŸŒ„πŸŒƒπŸŒ 
 
*WrittenπŸ“•πŸ–Š️ by Samrantimi*

*Episode 2*
 
  *The end of the beginning*

🌸🌹🌺
 
 
You did not even ask of my name(s), anyways, let me introduce myself officially; I’m Jude Omodiya, sometimes, it sounds to me like “ omo di iya” meaning ( child turn suffering), but the actual meaning is ( child end sufferings). I am the one son and only child of my parent(s) like I told you before my dad kicked the bucket when he was through with the water of life. As for my mom, I don’t get how she lost in the wilderness of life without a trace. 

But papa kept telling me then, that she’s not lost, but she willingly traded her soul for gold and silver but what I know for sure is that she had already lost her soul before she did the trade so, she thought she had nothing to lose. 


 
I am still on the bed, motionlessly thinking about my life which was scattered like a broken mirror. After eating the remaining rice I left in the morning, (which was so cold and I never bothered to get it warmed before launching it to the hungry worms in my empty stomach).

 Then a thought dropped in my mind telling to…..’ end it now'.……  I didn't seem to understand the thought until I started to imagine ways to end it. Then, I realized it was my life it's (the thought) was actually referring to…... it went on telling me, ‘ they don’t deserve you in this world', 'you deserve something better',  and 'you can't be that better thing while you're still here'.  
 


So from all the options, it gave to me, I choose poison…. I wasn't aware of how I got up, went down the street to get a bottle of a sniper with a broad smile on my face (maybe it was the ecstasy of the better place that kept me going fearlessly).


 Without a second thought, I sent the liquid in my hand down my stomach,  it was cool in my mouth but a little sour on my tongue and lightly hot in my stomach. 

 
After some minutes, 
A gentle breeze landed on my suntanned skin and I felt the cold. The feeling of weariness overcame me. Unable to keep my eyes opened, I tried to stay awake because I was scared to fall asleep, but I couldn’t fight it. 


 The room turned and shifted; the edges of the room became lower than its centre. The wall seemed to stretch and curve. I stood up, pushed the chair away and stepped toward the window. I never made it.


 Suddenly dizzy, my knees buckled, and I landed face-first on the floor. I reached out to catch myself, but my hands pushed through the floor as if they weren’t even there. 

The rest of my body followed my hands into complete darkness.

_To be continued_

_Episode 3_

Post a Comment

0 Comments