Linkwithin

header ads

Odyssey ( Beyond experience) Episode 1–Watchman

Episode 1 – Watchman  
 
It all started late in the evening, l was alone and lonely in my room. I didn't feel lonely because I was alone, but the thought that nobody cares about me makes me feel lonely. Thus, loneliness is my companion. 


 
 In the room called “mine” (I call it “mine”)because it's the only inheritance left behind by my late father, the old man died four years ago. They said his death was not natural, some say it’s the handwork of the devil, some say it's the work of the evil ones, some says it's the evils of his hands but all l know is that the man fought to regain his soul though his spirit has long left him. I watched how his last breath transformed into a cloud of smoke and faded away into the sky. Then I realized how the dies wished they were alive, but we the living think they're lucky to escape the wrath of these days. 


 The dude still appears in my dreams, but he says no word whenever he visits, maybe because we lost our friendship before he left or the guilt of his defeat is still haunting him. I don't even know like I don't care because his visit brings more depression than joy. 


 Sometimes, I do find myself barking to the wind that he should stop visiting, but I think he has lost his hearing because he doesn't heed to my word, he does visits.
 Back to my room, it cannot save me from drowning off the rain and dying of the sun because the roof was stolen from its place by these great storms that occurred late last year.

 All hope is lost like a drop of tear in the ocean, depression comes like a flood but, suicide hasn’t got a flat in my heart, because the thought of how I lost it all, beaten and broken filled my head like a song stuck in repeat. I'm good, bright and intelligent if not brilliant (only if they have any difference). How could all turned worse I seconds, in actual sense, it had been years but it feels like a blink of an eye. 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments