Linkwithin

header ads

How I Started My Business With Just 1k Grow It Into Million

As a students or graduate, we all struggle with our finance.... My pastor once said you can't never be financially stable or independent if you don't have more than one stream of income...
So I'll teaching you how to add VTU and cable business to whatever hustle you are doing currently..
This is not a paid training but a free one.
This training focus more on students because it's not easy to survive on campus.. The money you receive from home is not enough.
During my time, I had to do agency business and also sell coconut oil to survive campus life...
Just With your own phone
Many of us are always online chatting
You can buy at wholesales price and sell at retail price.
I've three side hustle that fetch me money with stressing myself too much...
Many of us have contacts of 300+ but we are not using it to our own benefit
But no return on that...
Just with my phone...
One day I told my friends that my phone is my girlfriend and they were all laughing at me
If you are the serious type, this business can fetch you money to cover up your demanding expenses...
Technology has made things easier for all of us
Yes because they don't understand why
Do you know that You can buy data at cheap rates and resell e.g N470 (MTN 1g) which you can sell for 600/650

MTN 5g @2350 and you sell 3k...you can make a lot of profit from Vtu.
Or buy cards at N96-98 and sell it for N100 or 110.
For those going for youth Service
Things will be very expensive there. Card of 100 can be sold for 120 by those Soldier
People will buy it oo... This is where you will come in and sell for 110
Student /Corpers will be looking for card at night
You can sell it to them at higher price. Mb of 470 can be sold for 600
All you need to do is to create an awareness of it. When you will getting it at wholesales price
With what I'm about to teach you
You can help churches and other organizations do their bulk SMS for a fee
And you can sell per page at N1.50-N2
For example
N1
You've made profit of 50kobo-N1per page
Let say they are sending 3pages to 200 people each..
3*200=600pages
600* 1= N600profit
You can also buy and sell Bitcoin on the platform I'm about to send to you
You can withdraw all your money or transfer it to your friends account
There two source of income on this platform 



Source of earning 1

you can buy at a affordable subscriptions on MTN, 9MOBILE, GLO and AIRTEL and earn profit of 10-30% off the normal subscription rate.
The plans have a least of 30 days validity, delivery is within 5-15mins and it's deliver within 24hours a day and 7 days a week.

Source of earning 2:

Enjoy #1000 referral commission on everyone you refer to EpinMobile, which shall be paid into your wallet immediately the person you referred makes his first wallet crediting. Anyone you refer will be charged a one-time membership fee of #1000 which is paid into your wallet. E.g Mike referred Paul to register on EpinMobile via his referral username. Paul funds his wallet with #10000, #1000 will be debited on Paul's account as a one-time membership fee and credited into Mike's Account.

Click here to register: 

epinmobile.com/?ref=621

Post a Comment

0 Comments